Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lull

This week was not immediately on either
side of the Easter week. The lull between the storms. A quick check on my
Rainlendar tells me that I have got 3 assignments due next week. Two teensy
ones worth 5% and 10% for Flash and Communications, and then a major  one for systems
analysis.



This week has been bitterly cold and I feel
my immune system running low – just making the effort to uni during the week.
Lost my voice several times while teaching networks & data comms today. But
around 2’ish 3’ish today, the sun came out enough to feel warm outside; hope
that lasts for the rest of the week(end) at least.



The highlight of this week would’ve been
the Bellamy Awards. I got a Dean’s award; and congrats to Brett for getting the Bellamy award itself. Many thanks to the the remarkable tutors and lecturers that I've had at uni. I hope I can keep up with uni at the same level this year as well; although it’s going to be quite a bit harder – I find that first year subjects tend to be really easy because a good portion of the information is
spoon fed to us, but not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment